Aug 24, 2004

My Top 40 Songs of Tuesday Night

I'm fucking bored, so just for shits and giggles here are the 40 top songs of Tuesday night. If you don't know of the song/band, check them out, or die.

1. The Killers - Somebody Told Me
2. Beck - Loser
3. Scissor Sisters - Laura
4. The Secret Machines - Breathe
5. Lit - My Own Worst Enemy
6. The Walkmen - We've Been Had
7. Harvey Danger - Flagpole Sitta
8. ACDC - Thunderstruck
9. Ween - Baby Bitch
10. Old 97's - Won't Be Home
11. Guster - Amsterdam
12. Radiohead - Paranoid Android
13. Fugazi - Waiting Room
14. Dishwalla - Somewhere in the Middle
15. Modest Mouse - Dramamine
16. Eve 6 - Inside Out
17. Ben Folds Five - Army
18. Superchunk - Good Dreams
19. Fuel - Shimmer
20. Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland 1945
21. Wilco - I Am a Wheel
22. Interpol - Obstacle 1
23. Stereogram - Walkie Talkie Man
24. Franz Ferdinand - Dark of the Matinee
25. Gomez - Machismo
26. Gang of Four - Damaged Goods
27. Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
28. Mission of Burma - Thats When I Reach for My Revolver
29. The Pony's - Looking Out a Mirror
30. Pedro the Lion - A Mind of Her Own
31. Modest Mouse - Talking Shit About a Pretty Sunset
32. Oasis - Wonderwall
33. Everclear - Father of Mine
34. The Libertines - Time for Heroes
35. The Concretes - Lonely as Can Be
36. The Shins - Kissing the Lipless
37. REM - Whats the Frequency Kennith
38. The Velvet Underground - Heroin
39. Collective Soul - Spit Me Out
40. Blur - Song 2

All right, those are the top 40 songs to me, at this moment in time, download them.

Once I get my lazy ass in gear I will post some more cool shit, until then you get this, which is my bored shit.

Peace cats...

No comments: