Jul 2, 2004

Damn you...

Well, I finally return after a two day absence, just letting the quotes sink in, and be laughed at. So the past couple of days have been eventful to say the least. Wednesday I went to weights, then chilled around the house, went to work, and made 30 bucks, which is pretty good for a Wednesday night. This morning I simply decided to skip weights and sleep in, well I forgot about my dads incredibly gay 8:00 wake up rule. As it was, I ended up moving huge fucking logs of wood, then cut them up, then move them some more, and I was moving wood for 5 hours because our neighbors decided to give us 3 whole trees. Why the hell didn't I go to weights, then I could've skipped out on most of it by saying I was to tired and sore to help. So I ended up getting a much worse workout, and hurting my back from lifting the 80 pound logs which my dad didn't want to cut smaller so we could "save gasoline and stick it to George". The only way I was able to escape the torture of moving wood for 3 more hours was to say I had errands to run, then I basically went and parked my car around the block and took a nap. After that I headed out to soccer practice, needless to say the field was soaked from the rain, so we took it indoors and had a bitchen time playing indoor, to bad only 10 people showed up. So today was shitty up until about 7:30.

So for today's funny section I decided to make up a list, the list shall be entitled:
10 Things I will NEVER do again.
1. Allow my penis or any projectiles from it near an electric fence.
2. Fall asleep at the wheel while going 75 mph on a highway.
3. Add the strange white powder which I *think* is sugar to my iced tea, I need to remember that this is my house, and any strange white powders are probably not legal in the United States.
4. Bet someone 20 bucks that I can beat them in Rochambeau.
5. Go to work hungover (not that funny, but I am NEVER doing it again)
6. Wake up next to a hermaphrodite... (don't laugh about your mom)
7. Hit on a fat, ugly girl.
8. Hit on a fat, ugly guy
9. Anything from the list I posted after being hit in the balls. (Having sex, getting an erection, etc.)
10. Show up at a black rally dressed as a ghost, just because I can.

Latest news: The Incubus concert draws nearer.

There is an irresistibly cute purebred Bloodhound running around our neighborhood, he is homeless, and loves to follow me around when I walk outside, seeing how I live in the south, I am simply waiting for a fatass drunk farmer carrying a sawed off 12 gauge to come looking for a "coon-dog" named Shiloh....

Does anyone else remember that gay book they made us read in like 4th grade?

I want to see Spiderman 2, donations for my ticket are accepted.

I would like to ask for a tribute to Ronald Reagan here, the man who gave us Saddam Hussein, and Osama Bin Laden, thank you very much Mr. Reagan, have a great afterlife, in hell you corporate bloodsucker...

Currently listening to: The Who - Magic Bus

Currently eating: Toothpaste, pretty tasty...

Currently smelling: I have no fucking idea what that smell is, but it isn't good.

Currently craving: Some IHOP, I am suffering IHOP withdrawal.

Currently talking to: Brittany and her friend Kristin

Peace, morning wood, Sprint

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting life i must say.