Jun 19, 2004

Again I return

Today sucked, from the hangover to SNL sucking ass, it wasn't very good. It started out normal, with one hell of a headache, and then during work, took a turn for the worse. I had to work at 12, and showed up half an hour early so that I could get myself a free lunch before I work. It wasn't all that bad, or so I thought, at about 1 o'clock I started feeling terrible, I could handle the headache, and the nausea, but my stomach felt like it had one of those little bastards from Alien crawling around inside of it. Realizing that I had just eaten Mexican style food, my first conclusion was, "fuck, im going to die, I had a hangover, and I just ate a bean burrito with jalepenos and a lot of hot sauce." Needless to say, thirty minutes later I was worshipping the porcelain god, and all I got in return for my prayers was a clogged toilet, filled with beans, jalepenos, and the occasional grape bits. I went back to work, but then 20 minutes after that, the rest of it came up, so they decided to send me home, with my throat still burning from what had gone down and up in that short span of time. I went home, and went to bed, slept until about 6 o'clock, and still wasnt feeling much better.

When I woke up, there happened to be about 6 of Veronica's little friends running around, so I knew the headache would just get worse. Luckily Saysan and her cousin Alix were here, and we decided to go down to check out the horses and try to catch them, the problem being, horses are clumsy, and I was a moron and wore flip flops. The first time, the horse missed my foot, and just broke one of the shoes, the second time, it missed the shoes, and just broke two of my toes. After that I took Saysan over to a friends house because they were going to go to the drive in at Carthage. Maher came over and we decided to go get a little Taco Bell (still holding it down, that would be the first thing today), and then watch SNL. The problem being, SNL wasn't funny at all, Donald Trump was hosting, and there was no slapstick, it was all smart ass gay jokes, that almost made me want to hurl again, if SNL isn't funny, then life really isn't worth living.

Recent news: Thomas, your little comment, what the hell are you talking about, first you say I have some speed, then you say I'm the slowest, and you even went as far as to mention that if I had some skill I could start varsity? First: I now do have some speed, and I am no longer the slowest person on the team, I wasn't last year, and the only time I was, was in Freshman year. Two: Anyone with skill and speed could start varsity. Three: It isn't physically possible for me to have skill, or to start varsity, the reason being: The sky hasn't fallen yet.

They finally beheaded that guy in Saudi Arabia, they say 2 chicks for every man, that's 4 for me now...

Yes, I'm sick and twisted.

My stupid sister injured one of the horses due to her being retarded.

City of God is one incredible movie, and don't be scared off by the name, it is incredibly violent, true, and teaches no religious message.

The music video for Tenacious D - Fuck Her Softly is really funny

Currently listening to: The Shins - Pink Bullets

Currently Reading: My latest Sports Illustrated

The Dick and Ashcroft are fucking evil, Wolfowitz needs to kill himself, Rumsfeld is a monster, and George W. Bush is a fucking moron.

Continue loving and being peaceful,
Sprint

No comments: