Jun 28, 2004

The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys

Today, normal, weights, sleep, chill. I had a lot of fun the night before, a couple of girls and me snuck out and walked around the park a bit (big pimpin)!! But, they were good girls and we just talked, it was all good while it lasted, because I'm down with just talking. Then at about 3:45 AM a crazy drunk lady started yelling for what I guess was her daughter was at ZombieFest and disappeared. She thought that my friends were her daughter and her daughters friend, it was funny/creepy when the lady chased them down the street cussing them out. For your enjoyment, here is basically what she said, "Get back here you fucking bitches, fuck you you dirty fucking skanks, fucking little cunts, ill fuck you up you damn dirty little bitches, what were you doing out here, sucking cock? (at that point she noticed me sitting there laughing), that's right, you dirty little bitches were sucking cock, fuck you, cock sucking little bitches." I laughed a lot, and the night was fun until I found out that one of them was pretty much grounded indefinitely for it, so then I felt sorry, even though it was their idea to go there. So basically the day was uneventful until about 9:45 then the movie started. The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys was one of the best coming of age movies I have ever seen, it ranks up there with City of God on my badass movie list, which I will post someday. The movie simply connects with me for some reason, I guess it's because I can relate to the main characters in almost all ways. (except they are all catholic and I'm not). It is yet another movie I recommend for everyone to see at least once, but who the fuck am I? Don't listen to me, listen to another drunken loser, the Filthy Critic.

Latest news: I got my paycheck today, a total of $39.45, it made me incredibly happy, that was $13.95 more than I was expecting.

I have stalker on AOL Instant Messenger, she has used more than 8 different aliases to talk to me when i block her. She wont send me a pic of herself, yet claims to be "hott", yeah, and monkeys fly out of my butt. (Fucking chimps) I don't know if she gets the hint that I DON'T want to talk to her when she keeps getting blocked.

Starting tomorrow I am going to add a funny/interesting section about random things, as well as finish up the Casa Montez series here sometime soon, so wet yourself in anticipation.

Iraq is a sovereign nation, let the countdown to full scale civil war begin.

Current movie I want to buy: The Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys

Currently listening to: The Beta Band - Dry the Rain

Currently eating: Stuft Nutty Bar (extra peanut butter)

Currently craving: Sleep

Currently talking to: Brittany and Tiffany

Peace, Sleep, Flying monkeys, Sprint

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad about that night/morning. It wasn't your fault. Things just happen. Hey, it was still lots of fun though. Looking back on it, it's kinda funny. But I'd give anything not to re-live it. lol.