Jun 4, 2004

Hello

This is the first posting of my blog, to anyone who reads it I hope you enjoy...

Today started like any other normal day, my parents unlocked my room and un-handcuffed me from my bed, the beatings weren't quite as bad today, I think that the broken ribs from last month are mostly healed, (that's the last time I ever touch the refridgerator, although the extra carrot stick I stole tided me over for a week), it has been two years since I've been outside, of course that is because I made a mad dash for the street, hoping to escape from them, I do miss the warmth of the sun on my skin........but enough of my boring life on to the important stuff...

I am Sprint, 16 years old, I live in Joplin MO, soon to be Jr. in High School, enjoying summer vacation as best I can since I now have a job...I do many things in my free time that any typical teenager would do, (except masterbation, that got old in about 7th grade)....
Things I do:
1) Play guitar/bass - Been playing bass since 7th grade, guitar for about 3 months...not that good yet, but ill get better, was in a band, we sucked and broke up
2)Play soccer - Its how I earned the name sprint, been playing since Freshman year, I was probably the worst/slowest player ever, hence the name Sprint...this year I hope to start JV....and considering how much better I've gotten its a possibility, I basically live for soccer now, it is an obsession...
3)Work as a busboy, not all that exciting, waiters tip me out, that's cool
4)Work around my house, parents make me (tending pool, horses, building fences)....ok, I'm rich
5)Hang out with friends, (I pay them :) )
6)Party, an essential part of living
7)Go to IHOP at 3 AM, at least twice a week, I shoot for more (usually after parties)
8)Remain single, yes this is a thing I do
9)Listen to a lot of music, composing 82% rock (all types), 2% classical, 2% blues, 2% rap, 10% techno......music, partying and soccer are what I strive for
10)Travel a lot....but not recently....my travels have taken me to 40 states, Canada (not that bad, legal pot, even though I grew out of that phase a few years ago), Russia, Sri Lanka, and India
11)Chew my fingernails....bad habit, need to break


there are many more things, if I continue this blog long enough you will hear them sometime

Recent News:

My good buddy Maher and his girlfriend broke up, he is very distraught, I feel really bad for him, so everyone give him a little love.

Summer soccer has started, very good news....

I'm still single

There is a really cool looking Zebra patterned moth fluttering on my computer screen, quite pretty

My buddy Thomas is going to visit family around the country, good luck on your travels

George Dubya Bush is a fucking moron

Its been 5 days since I've been to IHOP, withdrawal setting in

After reading what I have written it appears I have ADHD



basically I've introduced you to me, if you read all this I'm sorry, check back tomorrow night for updates....I'm ready to go to bed, or do something constructive, so until next time........peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job Aaron! You have a interesting life! haha ;) :) I heard those colts came in today! I can't wait to see them! Well, good...blog? lol Bye buddy! :)

AshLeigh