Jun 23, 2004

Yes it is a day

Today was a day like any other, I had morning weights on very few hours of sleep, although it was worth it because I had a lot of fun at the party last night. So after nearly dying at weights, I checked my 8 fantasy baseball teams, and headed off to take a nap, I slept until 5 o'clock, and needed to be at work in 30 minutes. At that time I noticed my NEW CLEATS sitting at the foot of my bed, I opened the box and it let out a sigh, inside were two beautiful Puma Icana cleats, one for each foot. The only problem is, they are skinny, and my feet are pretty fat, but they fit, just a bit tight, i cant wait to try them out. But by that time it was 5:15, so I rushed myself to work, and did the busboy thing. At about 6:30 Jessica and Brittany showed up to keep me company, so I talked to them for a bit, that really brightened up my day, and made work fun for awhile until they left, so that was great. Then I came home and chilled, so basically today involved a lot of sleeping and working, so to make this post more interesting, I'm going to start a 3 part series on Casa Montez.

Part 1: The Employees: There are many strange things at Casa Montez, the strangest being the customers, then comes the employees, then comes the actual resturaunt itself. There were some normal employees, but they were fired a long time ago. I will only tell the stories of the biggest freaks here, starting with the fact it is a Mexican restraunt, there are 6 cooks, and 3 of them are Mexican, and I'm pretty sure that two of them don't even speak Spanish. Two of them are incredibly fat and white, and sweat profusely, and the third (who also serves, and consequently named Aaron) is actually pretty cool besides the fact he is about as ugly as a bald guy with a goatee can get, which is really fucking ugly. Then let us move on to the dishwashers, there are 4 different dishwashers that I have seen, two of them are Mexican convicts who barely speak English, but are pretty cool, besides the fact they take half eaten meat off of the plates and save it and actually eat it, now that shit is nasty. One of them is a mentally challenged (retard) guy, he thinks he is all that, and he is in love with techno, he claims to be a DJ, and I almost believe him. His voice is high and whiney, and you can't understand a word he is saying most of the time, but you can talk him into covering any shift for you without much difficulty (he also busses sometimes). The last guy was just hired recently I think, and he exemplifies trailer park trash, he has long dark hair, with blonde streaks which he puts into a pony tail, wears clothes waaaay to big for him, has a bunch of tattoos, dropped out of high school, and has a goatee, he scares the crap out of me. The managers arent all that bad, pretty nice except for the one who is also a server, I'll get to him later. One of the managers is Briton, Morgan Amayo is his step sister, I made the mistake of calling her a fox in front of him, he was pissed. Other than that the managers are nice (except one), I'm not going to go into detail on them. There are a lot of servers, they are almost all alcoholics, well, the interesting ones anyways, there is Grant, he is bald and is the head server, all around a pretty cool guy, has a 3 year old daughter, she is cute. There is Malerie, she is hot, but like 24, and pretty freakish if you ask me, she is always talking about either A. beer, or B. sex. There is Chris (who is also a manager), he is a freak, he is ugly, has a wart thing the size of my big toe on his face, it looks like a huge zit, it looks like it could pop. He is a huge asshole, in fact one of the biggest I know, i don't like him, but he is the most lenient manager (surprisingly). There is Melissa, a young girl that goes to MSSU, she has a leg that like doesn't bend, and is pretty cool otherwise. Corey is 17 and goes to Seneca, he is pretty cool, were gonna go party sometime. Then there is Birdie, I don't know her real name, but we call her Birdie, because she is old, red haired, incredibly stupid, never listens to anything, and is always talking and chirping about stuff, so we call her Birdie, I don't like her at all. The rest of the servers are not important, they don't really do anything special, but have their own freakish qualities as well. The busboys are made up of me, Justin Devine, and a kid called Jessie, Justin is the biggest horn-dog I've ever met in my life he is 17, and many people I know don't like him, but for some reason I can stand him, so its all good. Jessie is a pretty cool guy he is 17 too, total stoner, but I can live with that, he drives a Camaro and has already been arrested with a DUI, but many people at my work think that me and him look like twins, even though we really don't, but they call us Mary Kate and Ashley, (I'm Mary Kate). There are many stories about the employees, but I am sure they will be told someday, this was just a teaser to get you to begin to fear that which is Casa Montez.

Latest News: Best Buy hasn't called me in for an interview yet, damnit, I'm not going to be hired.

Nut Watch: Still bruised, swelling has gone down.

I want a webcam, so keep those donations coming.

Is there anyone besides Thomas reading this?

Currently listening to: Jack Johnson - Flake

Currently eating: Popsicle (all natural fruit popsicle)

Currently reading: On the Sweet Spot (about being "in the zone" whilst playing golf)

Currently loving: My new cleats

Currently Hating: No one! :)

George W. Bush is a muthaflucking moron.

Float on away, peace, Sprint

No comments: