Jun 26, 2004

Yes sir

Didn't post last night because I was dead tired, so if you were offended, then I am truly sorry, perhaps a donation would help me stay awake and post at night. Yesterday, I slept in, skipped weights, sat on my ass, went to Taco Bell, and waited for soccer practice. Did the soccer practice thing, had fun, sucked at soccer, went home. Then Maher and Marsh came over, just out of the blue, and we were all bored for awhile. It was trash night, so I scoured the house for trash, and walked up Interstate 43, I mean my driveway, and put it out there for the garbage man to collect. Then Maher and Marsh left, I felt tired, and went to bed early, at about 11:30. Then I slept for 14 straight hours, no shit, 14 hours, when I woke up I was amazed, and still incredibly groggy for just having the longest uninterrupted sleep session of my life. At that time I decided I had 5 hours until work that I needed to play some MVP Baseball 2004, and I did, for 2 glorious hours I immersed myself in the radioactive glow of the television, and it was good. Then my mom chartered me to move gravel from one end of the property to the other, that blew, but I did about half of it before I used the "whoops, time to get ready for work" excuse. So I hastily got ready, and having an hour before work, went out to Hastings to chill for the next 45 minutes. After that I went to work, I was bussing with Jessie tonight, so we had fun and talked about parties and all that riff raff, it got pretty busy and at about 8:30 a party of 30 came in, some little league baseball team, they were total punks, one of them called 911 from the payphone in the lobby, so the cops showed up and questioned people about it. Jessie promptly ate his stash that was hidden in his back pocket, and our manager became severely pissed off. Needless to say, Jessie was cut at 9 and I was left to clean up the mess that about 15 punk little kids and their parents make, all by my lonesome. Needless to say, it took a long time, and I got out an hour and a half later than I should have, but I also made 27 dollars in tips, so I was happy, albeit extremely tired and worn out. Then I get a call from Ahnold, i mean Eman, who tells me there is a get together at Eric's house. So I go home, change clothes, and head out there, hang with some people for awhile, then came home. It is now 3:00 I was going to write part 2 of the Casa Montez series, but I'll save it for another time.

Latest News: Carlos Beltran is an Astro, now the Royals REALLY suck.

Nut Watch: The bruising has mostly subsided, the swelling is nearly entirely gone, it still hurts to do any vigorous activity that would cause "bouncing"

I have terrible gas, damn you Mexican food, you can take your beans to hell where they belong.

I challenge you to a dance off.

"Brat" who posted a comment, you are (hopefully) an unknown person, and for that I love you, and humbly ask you to sign my chest. And yes, Jack Johnson is amazing, if you have not become one with the Jack, then i weep for the deprivation your ears have had to go through.

Now put everyone put a quarter in your ass because you played yourself.

Currently listening to: Mission of Burma - That's When I Reach for my Revolver

Currently eating: Fresh picked blueberries (yummy)

Currently smelling: My damn gas (beans can suck my partially swollen left nut), I am honestly going to take a flamethrower to Mexico, by that I mean this gas is SO bad that I could light one of my "air excretions" and turn Mexico into Hiroshima.

Currently reading: The Filthy Critics latest post....see it here http://www.filthycritic.com/filthy/

George Bush, today's fucking moron makes you look like Einstein, yes that is right, Brittany Spears, you win the fucking moron award, you are engaged to a poser gangster/backup dancer/deadbeat dad/flaming retard. Maybe he will knock you up, get you two kids, and leave you, like he did his last woman. God damn Brittany, to what lengths won't you go for sex, I am hotter than that schmuck, do me instead!

Peace, blueberries, Sprint


No comments: