Jun 15, 2004

Been a long time since I've been here last...

Hey everyone, been a long time since I have updated, sorry for the delay, but I have had a BITCHEN time over the time I've been gone! In fact, it is so far the highlight of my high school life so far. The MLS seminar is the bomb, and for those of you will never experience, I weep for your PMA! I am already missing all my friends from seminar, Ashley (Defense), Ashlie, Clay, Jay, Ryan and Aure (representing JoMo), Steph, Drew, Tymon, Casey, Anna, and all the other ambassadors (especially my group), SuFas and JuFas, I'll see all of you next year!

Because of the length of the next few parts, I'm gonna divide it up into: The Seminar, The drive home, and Life since the seminar.

The Seminar: I woke up bright and early Friday morning so that I could make the 2 and a half our trek to WarrensburgMo. The drive there was uneventful, I ended up parking at the exact opposite end of the school though, but after the walk I made it to the main registration. The first thing which I noticed was the people wearing staff shirts, and hula skirts...they all said, HI AARON FROM JOPLIN, and I ran away. I am generally an outgoing guy, and when I realized that these people weren't freaks, they were wicked awesome, they were just like me...and for once, I felt accepted.....
Anyways, after the opening speeches we got to know our group, and I met some wicked awesome people. At about that time i noticed that there were maybe 2 guys in each group for about 8 girls. This 4:1 girl to guy ratio was awesome, considering that most of them were very hot girls, it was about that time I decided this weekend was going to rock. They had these things called warm fuzzy's, a ball of string necklace thing, you were supposed to take off a bit of string and tie it onto someone else's necklace, then give them a BIG hug and a compliment, I abused that, but I love hugs from anyone so it rocked. It is impossible to put the weekend into words, it was that much fun. I loved almost every minute of it, everything except for the panels, those were boring, and I pretty much slept through those. Everything else though was awesome, the group activities, the PMA, the songs, the chants, everything. I met some awesome people and lo and behold, I was suddenly pimpin it up...which for me is a big deal, I'm not a pimp, by any means...and there were some awesome girls there, I love all of them, they were just plain awesome. I cant really go into detail, because I don't really have the words to describe it...other than...lots of babes, fun stuff to do, awesome people. There was a dance as well, and yes, I tried, and yes, I suck, but yes, it was SWEET, who wants to teach me how to dance?

The ride home: After a long and fucking awesome goodbye from A² duo. I set out to go home, I was a bit sleepy from the fact I got 3 hours of sleep the night before, and so i started driving off down the long and lonely road, after about 2 hours, I was starting to get a little bit sleepy, so i decided to put the car on cruise control and take a nap, because everyone knows that when the car is on cruise control it drives itself. In actuality, i decided to stop at the next exit and take a nap. 10 seconds later I feel this bumpyness beneath me, I instantly wake up, my car is halfway off the road in the median on highway 71. Iimmediatelyy do the stupid thing and swerve back on to the road, my car tips up on to two wheels, so I turn back the other direction, which made me spin out right in the middle of highway 71. After one and a half rotations, I am sitting in the middle of highway 71, my engine had died, there is a huge cloud of burnt rubber slowly drifting away from where my car was. Luckily for me there was no traffic or I would have died, going 75 miles an hour then spinning out at 75 miles an hour, if I had hit anyone itwould'vee been huge. So after sitting there for about 30 seconds, sweating, nearly peeing myself, and being in a total state of shock, I thought, "that was fucking AWESOME", started my car, turned it around, and kept going. It was the scariest most crazyexperiencee of my life, and it was actually a lot of fun, besides the fact my engine is acting funny, and i am burning gas twice as fast. I made it home safe, anddidn'tt sleep for about two days.

Since the seminar: Since the seminar life seems kinda boring and dull, I realized that I am not a very wholesome person, but oh well. On monday I started weights again, instantly sore, box jumps are killer. I am still trying to recover on sleep from the seminar. I don't really remember what has happened since the seminar...
Monday: I got my puny paycheck, did some work at home, and went to bed
Tuesday: Morning weights, did some work at home, talked to Ashley and Ashlie on the telephone, and went to bed.
Today: Woke up late, worked at home, and went swimming.


Latest News: I got leid and deflowered this weekend by Ashley Ray.

To all of you from Joplin, a "lei" is a flower wreath, and Ashley Rayisn'tt from Joplin, so stop being like OMG, NO WAY, SHE WOULD NEVER EVEN TALK TO YOU.

Maher and I found some sacred medicinal amazonian drug that is supposed to give you vision quests in my dad's dresser, why am I not surprised.

Some guy text messaged me and said he wanted to fuck me, first of all, HOW THE HELL DID HE GET MY NUMBER, second, WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN SEND THAT SHIT TO ANOTHER GUY!...What kind of sick shit is he?.....

Sorry about my blog not quite being in its former shape, I got out of shape writing over the weekend.

Sushi has been better to me than any woman has ever been.

My car alarm went off today after lightning struck about 30 feet away from Ichiban Sushi where Maher, Marsh, and I were eating...it was weird, I'm just glad it didn't hit my car.

I am not a pimp, never will be, and never should think I am.

George W. Bush es un joder imbécil. (spanish for George W. Bush is a fucking moron) (according to freetranslation.com)

Currently listening to: Hootie and the Blowfish - I Only Wanna Be With You

Currently reading: Magic Mushrooms in Religion and Alchemy

Website of the day:


Sorry about the delay, love peacefully till tomorrow
-Sprint

1 comment:

Sprint said...

Unagi is one of the most popular rolls that are made, it is broiled eel covered in the very tasty Japanese bbq sauce. One of my very favorite dishes, I have never experianced the afrodeziac effect of it though, I will try it out.