Jun 11, 2004

Sorry about last night...

I was dead tired, operating on very few hours of sleep with two workout sessions, a soccer game, working at my job (called in), and working around the house...I crashed at about 9 o'clock, so basically I didn't have time to post about the day, nothing really happened, weights, work, home (=work), sleep.

Today was my prep day to get ready for my trip up to Warrensburg, or wherever the hell CMSU is. Packed my gear, got my oil changed, got all pumped, the problem was that took a total of about half an hour, to have all of that stuff done, so basically i was so pumped, to just sit around on my ass. At about 7 I had soccer practice, so i drove on out there, did the running, pulled my groin, then during the scrimmage sucked ass. Yes, life back to usual, sitting on my ass all day and sucking at soccer. For a brief time there, I thought i was doing good, then came today and I knew that I still sucked, always have, always will. So my life the past two days has been pretty boring, but I am looking forward to this weekend.

The conference I know practically nothing about, I wrote some pure bullshit essay, (I said that I liked my sister, was responsible, was a leader, and had a small penis...)come on everyone knows that's bullshit, straight from the bulls ass, none of it is true. The counselors happened to like it though, (sympathy for saying i had a small penis), and when they called me in for the interview, nodded, smiled, and laughed at everything I said. Needless to say, they picked me, and I was happy; I had accomplished one of my goals which was to beat Skelly at something, and i did. So they gave all these packets to fill out, i did them sent them in, got this huge packet to fill out, and suddenly I'm in like Flynt. So I'm driving up there this weekend to have fun, apparently, they only called about 5 times telling me how fun this thing was, how we were going to spend 3 days getting our getting our salad tossed while learning how to be a leader. After all this hype I recapped what they had told me:
1)We get to be leaders.
2)3:1 girl to guy ratio. (i still have no chance, the phrase "even if you weren't the last man on earth" comes to mind)
3)Free T-shirt! *my favorite perk, i get to drive 2 and a half ours for a t-shirt
4)Routine salad tossings by girls who were to broke to keep attending CMSU. (Just to keep us there)

So i decided to go, I will attempt to update from there, I am sure that there is internet access so I will attempt to post from there to tell everyone how things are going on that front, if anyone cares.

Latest news: Will, I respect you, and you actually argue what I say, I like that. You are an awesome guy, now all we need to do is find someone to shave your back. Somehow my latest news on my last post got messed up. "Will and I are going to be sports announcers" didn't make it on there, I am sorry to all those which I offended by leaving that out.

I pulled my groin today, I pulled it much more when I got home. ;)

I am still needing that massage pretty hardcore. (maybe on the groin, its quite sore)

The horses are wicked cool.

Check out my buddy Thomas's blog, I don't think it is as cool as mine, although he thinks mine is gay, that from a kid who cut up his nuts with a razor, you be the judge. Http://t-hom.blogspot.com/

Monkey face (GWB) is a fucking moron!

Currently listening to: Franz Ferdinand - Dark of the Matinee


Ill post as soon as I can, so until next time,
Good night sirs.

(Sprint)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you're still sleeping. Heh. Wait until next year! (Because, you should totally come back.) You all got far more sleep than the staff. ;) Oh, yes. This is Molly. I was in Ops, doubtless you have no clue who I am. But it's all good!

I like you because you're now an alum, and because your nice political postings. Did the moment of silence get on your nerves? I thought about cheesecake during the moment. -warm fuzzies!-

Molly