Jun 8, 2004

Fun day

Today was one of the longest hardest days I've ever had, but in a strange way, it was fun. I don't really have anything interesting or entertaining to talk about at the start of this entry, (do I ever)? Oh well, on to the meat. (read the soccer part if anything)

I woke up at 8 o'clock this morning and drove my tired ass to the school to go lift weights, we did bench press, incline press, and military press. I am one weak little bastard because I didn't lift very much, it was sad, and as of right now, I cant move my arms anywhere above my head, or behind my back.
After that I went home to take a nap, Casa Montez calls, the usual afternoon busser didn't show up, I have to fill in. Right now almost every muscle in my body is as tight as a virgin ass, and I have to stand around for four hours...Ok, cool, I make 5.15 an hour plus tips, I'm game for that. So after I stand around at work for a few hours, I take my break, gorge on the buffet, promptly throw it back up 10 minutes later, then finish working.
I go home, lounge around for a bit, maher calls, he decides to come over to check out the horses. As we are on the way down there, i realize I need to pee, so like an IDIOT I stand next to the electric fence. Luckily before i start to urinate i feel a bite in my hand, it was touching the fence. I am really incredibly lucky that I didn't pee on the electric fence, or that I didn't pull out the dong and accidentally touch it to the electric fence. If I did I seriously doubt that I could ever have kids. I cant imagine the pain that would come from that experience, although if someone gives me like 50 bucks i will take a piss on the electric fence. After that we went to the horses, the brown and white Tennessee Walker immediately came over to Maher and started eating stuff out of his hand, so he now has a new friend. The black one just kept his distance as usual. Then we went up and played some video games, until my dad made us go move the ENTIRE corral, in the rain, but it wasnt to bad.
Maher left, I went to subway got a 3.99 roast beef footlong, and head out to the soccer fields, that is when the shit hit the fan. The first thing I see when I pull in is a mid 80's red convertible comfortably parked on top of Duncan Neely's new Mini Cooper. I get out of my car and see two monexican kids wrapped in blankets bleeding a shitload, a third was sitting up with a giant cut above his eye talking on a cell phone. People who saw it said it was crazy, that a car just came roaring through the trees and fence to plant itself on Duncan's car. Some people will hate me for saying this, some people will agree, but I have more sympathy for the poor Mini, it wasn't its fault it was hit by this other non sexy car, but i guess its good no one died, just a broken collarbone and a lot of cuts.
During the soccer game I played for TJ since they didn't have enough players, Chris Hern and freshman called Jesse also played. During the first half I played awesome, had an assist, and a sliding goal, but it was called back because Coach Mac thought i was off when i wasnt, he later apologized. During the second half, sucked ass, fell down a lot, wanted to kill myself and have another donut.
Came home, Maher came over again, watched game 2 of the finals. Kobe Bryant pulled that last 3 point shot out of his ass, Lakers won a VERY good game. Have no fear though, Richard Hamilton and his little plastic mask will have revenge, the Pistons will ride again.

Latest news: Back to Ronald Reagan: I do not want your face on the 10, 20, or the .10. I do not want you on Mount Rushmore, or with your own little statue next to the Washington Monument. You were not a great President, the best thing you ever did was act, if you had stuck to acting, then I would admire you much more. To all the people calling to commemorate you in those ways, you need to get his withered penis out of your ass and realize that he was the originator of the economic plan which made him and his buddies rich, while the economy faltered. He lead our country to a recession in the late 80's, which we never really pulled out of until Clinton, who was a great president economically, beat out Bush Sr. for the election. The bottom line, REAGAN WAS NOT A GREAT FUCKING PRESIDENT, WHY DON'T YOU JUST RAISE A MONUMENT TO WILLIAM HOWARD TAFT BECAUSE HE WAS THE FATTEST PRESIDENT, THAT DESERVES MORE PRAISE THAN THE THINGS REAGAN DID!

My friend Ashley E had a 600 dollar cell phone bill, she welcomes donations.

To the Mini Cooper that was crushed (partly), I would have willingly put myself in the way of that car if it softened to blow to your smooth metallic hide.

Lakers won 99-91 in OT, Kobe Bryant, you are a great basketball player, but you are going to Detroit to play a game, after shooting practically the game winner against Detroit tonight, I doubt you will be living by the end of your stay.

The buffet at Casa Montez is tasty, but is not fit for human consumtion.

I am sore.

George W. Bush, YOU are a FUCKING moron!!

Ben Sheets pitched a nearly perfect game against the best offense in baseball, I salute you. (The game is in the middle of the 16th inning, tied 0-0 as I type) (With a total of 3 fucking hits by Anaheim, 3 hits in 16 innings!!!)

Currently listening to: The Rapture - House of Jealous Lovers


Sorry about the length of this one folks, i had a lot to talk about today, so until next time,

Kiss my ass!
sprint

No comments: