Jun 19, 2004

A bit drunk

Hey folks, time for tonight's post, the problem being, I'm a little bit drunk. (Thank god for spell check, at least i can still read sorta) Today was Friday, Fridays are the best days of the week, you get parties, sex, drugs, and rock n' roll. I'm sad to say, I only experienced two of those, and I'm still a virgin, so that means there was a party, and a little bit of rock and roll, then the stoners went outside and smoked some gonja. I met some pretty cool cats tonight, Nick #1 and uh...Nick #2, Candice, Shauana, Tommy (threw bitchen party, although it was a bit of a cockfest, until the end there), and um...anyone who's name I got, which I have now forgotten, you were probably cool too...

Today started out like normal, morning weights, yes, on Friday...it wasnt to bad. After that I cleaned my room a bit and seriously chilled around the house all day, wasnt feeling all that well. At about 8 Maher called and said there were gonna be some parties, I said sign me up, and he came over. We decided to head on out to Tommy's house for his party, but not after we picked up Marsh and went on out to the Bell for some Tex-Mex goodness. Met Ethan Edmond and his buds there, talked a bit, got my steak quesadilla and headed out for Tommy's. After we arrived, there were about 7 people there, Alex S., Tommy, Eric and his girl Johnna, JJ (who I worked with at Shakeys), Patricia, Nick #1, and a couple of other dudes who's names i never got. So for the next few hours it was about 7 people, (Eric had to go home for a bit), just sitting around having fun. Then at about 12:30 about 25 guys showed up, all of them older, and all of them drunk, with the grass they brought with them. Then it was a total cock fest, with only a handful of girls, but they were all cool, and taken. So we got drunk, Maher and Marsh left to go get Maher's ex, the Jennifer, but ended up taking her home, while I stayed at the party, and chilled. I can now say that I have connections enough to buy some liquor for my upcoming party in August. The cops were supposedly called on us, but failed to arrive, and so after about 4 straight hours of partying I came home, and was happy, and drunk, and here I sit, in my boxers, about to fall asleep at my desk, typing away at this keyboard, reminiscing a pretty fun night, even though it was mostly guys, thank god that booze was invented for those situations, so you don't have to talk, only drink.

Latest News: Still drunk.

The girlfriend of Eric, (who is a bitchen individual),Johnna, lives really close to me, that is cool, I will probably see them around.

I work tomorrow, about damn time they gave me some hours, its been 2 weeks since I've been scheduled to have some.

I applied at Best Buy today, hopefully they call and I can get a second job.

There are lobsters on my boxers.

Currently Listening to: Ani DeFranco - Fuck You

Currently reading: The River, still,its about 1000 pages, give me a few days.

After much deliberation I realized that I am still single, damn.

George W. Bush, you are, a Fucking, moron.


Until next time, drink away,
*Sprint*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell?...

Anonymous said...

well sprint...sounds like u've had a fun nite. and tom...wht the hell ru talking about? get a f**king clue!