Jun 4, 2004

Time for round 2

Hello again everyone, if you have come back to read my latest installment, which due to some assholish comments people made, is now less gay and more boring to read....

Today was a fun day, I went to bed at 3:45 this morning, and woke up at about 1 this afternoon, after I woke up I wandered around like a zombie for a little bit, then was chartered by my parents to take my little sister to the house of her best friend, who lives pretty far away, in a house that is so huge you need a house speaker system to communicate with each other, this house was more wired than me after chugging a pot of coffee after a chocolate eating competition. After that I went home and got ready for work, worked for 3 hours, made 25 bucks, and went home to have another boring night, instead my night turned out awesome.

The Night: It started around 9, my good friend Saysan called me and wanted to know if I could pick her and her awesome friend Kelsey up from the mall, I obliged and went on my way to get them. After I picked them up, we decided to go back to Saysan's house for a little bit to figure out what to do for the rest of the night. At about this time my good buddy Maher called, (him and Jennifer are back at I think, which is good, he was depressed)he said he was going over to my house to swim in my pool with my Kenyan brother Marsh and Jennifer, I told them I would be at my house in half an hour. Saysan, Kelsey and I decided to go to McDonald's to get some food and figure out what to do after my house. We go to my house and just sit around for a little bit, there were some awkward moments, I mentioned skinny dipping, but it was a little to cold, and our sauna wasn't burning so it was a no go. So with the Saysan and the Kelsey who were supposed to "go home" we kind of ditched Maher and the crew (sorry about that), and went back to her house, while the M-dog and his posse stayed at my house, without me there. Back at Saysans house we got the idea to go to IHOP (I love thee IHOP), so they changed and got ready, then we decided to straighten my hair, which got crazy!...and I told Saysan I would let her give me a makeover sometime soon, (she wants to dye my hair blonde!) then we set off for IHOP, and planned on meeting the Maher crew there. At IHOP we ran into some friends who were stoned and drunk, they were pretty funny, of course its only funny when you arent stoned or drunk, even when you want to be but there wasnt anything left. We got our food and talked then I dropped off Saysan and Kelsey at home and came here......

it was much more fun than it sounds on the glowing screen in front of you, believe me....but what did I say about making my posts less exciting...

To Maher: I'm sorry about ditching you twice tonight, but I had fun and that's what matters.

Latest news:
I am getting my hair trimmed tomorrow, wish me luck, I doubt it will go down without a fight.

Tomorrow night, after work, that great Russian comedian from Branson is coming up, yes I'm talking about Yakov, he is coming to party with a bunch of my parent's Russian friends, this phenomenon is also known as an alcohol fest, when you get this many crazy Russians together, vodka quickly replaces the water in the body of most and great times ensue. This is awesome, I will get to meet Yakov, drink with Yakov, tell jokes with Yakov, possibly have sex with Yakov (I'm just kidding don't take me seriously), and then when all the Russians are totally trashed, make off with about 12 bottles of vodka, which they wont notice missing...

The zebra moth disappeared tonight, I fear it is dead.

Starting next Monday I have no hours for that entire week, those god damn ass-clowns are starting to piss me off with the lack of hours.

George W. Bush is a fucking moron

My check engine light came on tonight, not good news considering I have a road trip next weekend. (Thank you Jon, your car is a piece!)



I love you all, peace,
Sprint

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron,
Your life sounds pretty boring compared to most. Having a car and having no place better to go to but IHOP. I feel you need more excitement in your life. Summer is the time to be more crazy, and more LAID BACK. Don't try and act cool in front of the people u call your friends. Be who you are and stand up for what you do even if they look down upon it. Live life to the fullest ....and watch out for those koreans ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

"this house was more wired than me after chugging a pot of coffee after a chocolate eating competition."

Haha. That's funny. No, really, it is. It isn't cliched or poorly written at all.

Here's a thought: learn to write stuff that doesn't make me hate living or learn a new hobby. Your writting is about as original as any other blog (which is to say, not very).

By the way, Yakov sucks. If anybody out there wants to buy a tape or CD of his to see how he's act is, I'll sum it up for you right now: "America is different than the Soviet Union!" Insert a Russian accent. I just saved you about an hour of boring nonsense.

Sprint said...

Anonymous said...
mk sprint ur life seems to be pretty boring but hell life isn't suppose to be not boring all the time, so hell in that case u probably had a better time than 90% of the ppl in the world. I stayed at my friends house sleeping and having vitamin B for 2 hours, i also watched people play games. But another thing to do while your out with women is not to say hey lets go skinny dipping so i can see ur naked body saysan kinney jones or however u spell her middle name, what you should say is, "hey don't be a pussy if u wanna do something sexual just do it, you make the move, cause you can't rape men unless your fat, so if you wanna do something just tell me that is all u have to say, girl(s)" now another way to kill ppl is to use chemical explosions, i guess u know who this is by now. um ya at least u get to hang out with girls and they dont freak out when u say hey lets go skinny dipping, i would try that out, and um i think i would tarred and slapped. U will get there have fun wynhausen, and tell ur dad again that talors back is still fucked up. IHOP rules the world its a pretty good place, look at me im a slut i fucked somebody right after the other when i was 11!


the anonymous comment which i accidentally deleted...wtf was he saying?