Jun 21, 2004

Hey Ya

Alright, well, I'm starting to get a bit tired of basically saying the same damn thing every day, so starting now I am going to make my blog as controversial as possible, so get ready to bitch at me for my insanely liberal views, when I do get around to actually writing something controversial. So today I decided to skip weights, I got up at about 8:10, looked outside, and saw it was raining, at that point I simply decided I wasnt going to get up. Another reason is I had just come down off the best dream of my life, and I wanted to just lie in bed and think about it. The dream was quite nice, any guy out there reading this should realize what that dream was about. Yes, it was totally about having my own Maserati, I woke up wet...So after skipping weights I chilled around the house for a bit, and I just realized, that I didn't do a damn thing today, Maher came over, and we tossed the old pigskin around for 20 minutes, then he went to work. So I went back to sitting around doing nothing, apparently there was a party tonight, and Eman invited me, but I have to get up early for weights, and I also have a soccer game tomorrow, so ill skip this round of parties.

Today I did learn one thing though, and that is to be President, all you need to win are 11 select states, then you get all the electoral votes needed to become the next president of what will remain of the United States after the Bush dynasty is through. So now when I am running for president, I can give a hearty "Fuck you" to campaigning in North Dakota, and Wyoming, and start paying off anyone with power in Texas and California.

Latest News: I have some pictures of the horses up, check them out, because they are sexy, quite sexy, they are so damn se-...i need to go to the bathroom...I'll um...be back.....soon.

Yes that last thing was quite gay, but you know what, I don't give a rats ass.

My parents read part of my blog, but didn't get to anything that they would kill me for. The browser was open on my computer, thank god I was able to get back there and accidentally unplug my computer, then have it conviniently "break" when they wanted to read it.

In response to the comment on my last post by the anonymous person, 1) You are a fucking moron
2) Unless you are a hot girl, don't bother 3)You left no way for me to contact you 4)I wont send shit unless you meet criteria #2, and you send me multiple pictures of you naked, even then I wont guarantee that I will send you jack shit. Just look at the pictures of the horses, they are naked, be happy.

Currently listening to: Incubus - Drive

Currently eating: Fingernail?

Currently reading: All that little print on the dollar bill in front of me.

Current website:

Peace, Love, Yellowstone, Sprint

No comments: