Jun 27, 2004

No sir

Alright, I have returned, you can all rest easy. These last couple of days have been interesting, and a little boring at times so I'll just go over the main points. Saturday, I did basically nothing until work, then worked for a long time, then made 8 dollars in tips, then went home. Took a sauna (220 degrees), it was damn good, took a shower, then Eman called me and told me about a kegger out in Webb City. I followed him there, and it sucked, i sat around and watched people get stoned, and was bored off my incredibly bony, white ass. Maher and Marsh showed up later, and we decided it was gay (another sausegefest), so we all came back to my house. They promptly thought that was gay and left, leaving me there all alone. I made it to bed around 3...Today I woke up about 1 PM, and chilled for a bit, then a whole bunch of my parents friends came over, but with them came Saysan, so we hung out for awhile. We went to Taco Bell, and made rude gestures at Morgan Seacrists house. After that we walked down to Anissa's and we chilled there for a bit. At Anissa's house I made an interesting discovery, Anissa can FUCKING SING, she has an INCREDIBLE voice, she sang and played guitar for us. Her voice is like a mix between the singer for the Cranberries, and Amy Lee of Evenescence, and both of those ladies can sing like no other. In fact she had actually recorded a song that got played on the radio, but her mom made them stop playing it because it was about her, and she wasnt saying good things either. So good luck to Anissa, I think you could be the next Jewel, before she turned into a pop diva. After that I did what I do best, sit around and not do a damn thing, no one called, no one talked to me online, so I went out to Food 4 Less and got myself some bananas and half and half. With these items I came home and made a very delicious banana blueberry smoothie. I made a lot, and it is quite scrumtious, but you cant have any so don't ask.

Latest News: I have a curfew now, I have to be in bed by 12:00, and I have to be awake by 8:00 every damn morning. My dad simply got angry about me sleeping in and never doing any work around the house, well, now I'm just going to be getting up early and not doing any work. My dad also doesn't realize that I do a lot of work around here, but I just don't help him do the useless jobs, such as drilling holes at random spots in the yard. (which he did, for no apparent reason)

Summer weights tomorrow, damn.

I somehow let Saysan talk me into letting her dye my hair dirty blonde, with blonde streaks. Then give me a wardrobe makeover...it started today and will conclude with the dying on Thursday, let me just say that getting your eyebrows plucked is hell, don't do it.

My gay uncle just showed up, with his gay Chinese lover, why are they spending the night here?!? I swear if I hear creaky bedsprings I am going to vomit.

Nut Watch: Nearly back to normal, bruising mostly subsided, swelling gone...

Pixies are gonna play KC in October, must get tickets or forever hate myself for missing the Pixies reunion tour.

Currently Reading: Filthy's Farenheight (sp?, site's spell checker licks my bruised balls) 9/11 review...

Currently Eating: Blueberry Banana smoothie, I have a lot left and am starting to feel sick.

Currently Smelling: Old Spice

Currently Listening to: Pixies - Where Is My Mind

Currently talking to: Brittany and Jessica

George W. Bush, you are an F to the UCKING moron.

Love Pixies,
Sprint

No comments: