Jun 21, 2004

Happy Fathers day

Happy day of the dad to everyone, I hope you had fun brown-nosing and saying I love you more than I did. I do love you by the way, I love everyone. So today was actually pretty good, I made 40 bucks, and got a free dinner, movie, and show at my dinner, so in that regard it all worked out. So basically I got up and went to work, survived the Fathers Day rush, and made 20 bucks in tips. Went home, and 2 hours later was on my way to see the new Harry Potter movie. It was damn good, very dark and cool for a kiddy movie, so that made me think, "wow, Harry Potter can be pretty bad-ass." After sitting in the movies for about 3 hours it seemed, and having my feet turn blue from frostbite. Trust me, flip flops and movie theatres are not a good combo, my feet are still chilled right now, about 8 hours later. So after the movie we decided to head on over to Japanese Steak House/Sushi Bar, the name is something like that, I wish they could get a real name like The Lotus Leaf, come on you wouldn't call someplace "The Local Chinese Whorehouse Featuring the Fart Bitches", you would call it "The House of Happy Brown Wang". That place was pretty cool though, they started out by taking you to your own little giant skittle and having a chef basically play Japanese Yakov as he does some pretty amazing feats with the spatula and knife, and an egg. Such as: Spinning the egg, then flipping it up with his spatula up into the air, and catching it again without breaking it, then basically flipping it around again and doing all sorts of crazy stunts. When he drops an egg, he makes a one liner like, "Thats how they do it at Waffle House", you're damn right, those skanks at Waffle House, they suck, go to IHOP. So after chopping and throwing food everywhere, he actually puts it on your plate and makes some more jokes like "I'm a Japanese cowboy" (while twirling knife and spatula", lights the skillet on fire, then leaves. The food is pretty good, the sushi is mediocre and very Americanized, they don't even have the traditional Japanese names by it. So if you go, go for the show. I picked up a job application anyways, because Casa Montez is a grease fest on steroids and incredibly skanky at that, this place seemed much cleaner. After that I came home and gelled here for the next few hours.

Latest news: I just realized that a lot of people come to me when they want relationship help, and that I somehow find a way to soothe them, even though I have never been in that sort of situation myself, I guess being rejected a record number of times in middle school did some good to me.

I work for 10 hours next week, i need another damn job bad.

June is slipping away from between my fingers, the sands of time are escaping, summer is over 1/3 over...when do I panic?

I just realized I need to wake up in 6 hours for weights, shit, time to wrap this up.

Currently Listening to: Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You (awesome ass song, everyone needs to check it out)

Currently eating: Nutty Bar (From the makers of Prilosec)

Currently Reading: What I just wrote in my blog

Current webpage: http://www.thefilthycritic.com (worlds best and most vulgar movie critic, i mean when the first paragraph of a review starts like this, you know its gonna be good:
"Here's a little cooking tip from someone who likes to watch the Food Network after coming home from the Tavern until about four in the morning, at which time I either pass out in my soiled pants, or I am so inspired that I whip up a batch of waffles using flour, vanilla, sugar and shaving cream because I don't know how the fuck to "beat eggs until stiff." I know how to beat something else until stiff, but I can never leave well enough alone and then continue to beat until soft. The waffles aren't that bad. I mean, yeah, you get sick, but what good cooking foesn't give you the runs? Anyway, I've watched enough hot chicks sucking wooden spoons and moaning "Ohh, that's good" to fuel a million fantasies about being kitchen utensils and also to know what makes food good. "

Georgie, fuck you, you moron.

Peace Sprint Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ur HOTTT!!! I saw ur pro pic and I was wonderin if I can I hav a pic of u neked?! PLEASE!!!