Jun 7, 2004

Hey now...

Wow, some of those comments got downright idiotic, I really want to know who the moron is who posted those two, and you don't have to register to tell me your name simply press enter at the end of your comment to skip a line then type in your name. To the person who posted the that last comment, I am his/her/it's? Savior, if you haven't yet found the Sprint my child, then come hence to my abode and donate large sums of money to me so that I can put thy soul to calm, listen not to the false prophets of blogging and receive the light that is SPRINT.

Alright, today was pretty cool (after 10 AM), so now all you sarcastic ass-kissers will have something else to make fun of. The morning sucked, I had to be at school by 8:20 for the summer weights vert program, so basically after finding out that my vertical jump was 14 inches, which is PATHETIC, we presumed sprinting and jumping nonstop until it was time to hit the weights, which we then preceded to squat and jump with weights until the clock released us from the pain. After that I felt like a moron, a weak moron, because one: I listened to Coach Miller when he said that the we should all do summer weights, and two: I actually showed up, unlike half of the soccer team who signed up. I say that tomorrow the people who did go should beat Miller down for persuading us to do it, then kick everyone who didn't show up in the jimmy, they should feel the pain we went through (times about 20). After I got home from weights I went swimming in our pool to cool off, and lounged around the house for a couple of hours. Then I decided to go down and visit the horses, these horses were so much fun, they were eating food out of my hand, running around, stepping on my feet, splashing around in the creek, raiding the barn for grain, oh and almost kicking me in the face when I startled them by running after them. So after that my parents decided that we would go have some Ichiban Sushi, which is the best sushi I've had in Joplin, so we go there, I order my usual spicy tuna roll, shiromaguro (albacore), maguro (red tuna?), unagi roll (broiled fresh water eel), and then i tried this awesome roll, on the inside it had mango, asparagus, and unagi, then out the outside it had maguro and avocado rolled around it, it was one hella awesome roll (The Mars Twist). After eating that roll i nearly passed out from pleasure, it was that good, and I do love sushi with a passion, if sushi was a woman, I would do it. So here I am, still in post orgasmic bliss from eating that sushi roll, just pounding away at these keys, which brings me to a question asked.....

How I got the name Sprint:
It all began freshman year, I had just started soccer, I had practically never played before, I was the worst soccer player anyone had ever seen, I couldn't run, kick, goalkeep, do anything. One day during sprints, I came in last, as usual, and people were remarking how it seemed that when I ran, it was in slow motion. So Keenan Page, who i guess I can call a friend, coined the nickname "Sprint", because I was the slowest most goofy runner that anyone can imagine, and there was one thing I couldn't do if my life depended on it, run a sub 6 second 40 yard dash.

Latest News: Ronald Reagan is dead, the world has been mourning for three damn days, get over it, he was just an old guy with alzheimers, if my Grandpa died, no one outside my family would give a rats ass, and he could have run the country better than Reagan. I don't care of John Kerry carries a piece of Reagans hair in his pocket for memory, or that Dubya stepped on his shoe once, so now the shoe is on display at the museum of Natural History, or that they are erecting a statue of Ronald Reagan in place of the Statue of Liberty, he wasn't even all that great of a president, good grief America, pull your heads out of your asses and stop being such lemmings.

That last paragraph really made me feel better.

I really need a back massage, who is willing to give me one. (for free, or in exchange for a massage from me)

It's only 9:45 and I am sleepy, that sushi orgasm really took it out of me.

I am a hypocritical ass.

George W. Bush is a FUCKING moron.

I love sushi.

Soccer game tomorrow, at 5:30 or 7:00....I cant remember which.


Thats all I have for tonight...

Don't do drugs
-*Sprint*-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sprint, you're a fag!

*waits for the sprint lover to come in an comment about some made up statistic about how sprint is more social than 98.7% of the world*

Anonymous said...

"To you bitching at my poor writing - You write at 3 AM you jackass."

Haha... that's actually about the only time I write. I'm not saying my writing is good, but it certainly sucks a lot less than this.

And I want everybody reading this to know not to be fooled by the virtual blowjob Sprint gave Yakov -- he and his material do indeed suck.

"In Soviet Russia, road forks you!"
"God that's getting annoying."

Anonymous said...

I never said he was funny, but he is a cool guy...
Maybe if you actually read what I wrote then you would get it right.

-Sprint


(wouldnt let me sign in for some reason)